We have checked the calendar, we have cleared the decks, booked the rooms and serviced the bikes, and are now ready to go for 2014. Our ever popular Murray to Mountains Rail Trail small group weekend tours are all set for 2014 and we are taking bookings now. This food, wine and fun based cycling tour is popular for good reason. Here’s why you should book the Tour de Murray to Mountains Rail Trail Review – group tour with Tour de Vines:
Murray to Mountains Rail Trial Review – Group Tour
- It’s all inclusive. Gourmet meals, wine tastings, guided, transport, luggage transfers, support vehicle, accommodation are all researched and included to ensure you get to exprience the best of this famous cycling rail trail.
- Make new friends cycling in a small group. Tour de Vines is the ONLY group tour operator on the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail, so if you’d like to share the experience contact us!
- Make your life easy. All the logistics are handled for you, all you have to do is get yourself to the start point of Beechworth and EVERYTHING is DONE for you. A single booking and your Murray to Mountains cycling tour is arranged.
- Experience the best. We have and continue to research accommodation, wineries, meal venues, restaurants and produce experiences to ensure you are getting the best the region has to offer.
- Choose from a huge range of weekend dates. The Murray to Mountains group weekend tours run every weekend from September through to mid May (we break for the chilly winter!), making choosing your preferred dates easy.
Contact Tour de Vines to find out more or check availability on our real time online calendar