Cambodia Cycling Tour
Join us on this amazing Cambodia Cycling Tour exclusively put together by Tour de Vines.
We are now inviting ‘Registrations of Interest’ for very limited places on our new cycling tour in Cambodia. The cycling itinerary has been specifically developed with our riders in mind, covering roughly 50kms on the longest day, with our support van never far away. We have also carefully timed the departure to take advantage of the best of the Cambodia weather (not too hot, not too wet!).
Here is a summary of the tour:
Cambodia Cycling Tour Itinerary
- Duration: 8 days, 7 nights starting in Siem Reap (Angkor Wat) Saturday Oct 29 (arrival day)
- Route: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap via Battambang & Kampot
- Distance: 203kms cycling, flat as a pancake, support vehicle & fully guided
- Difficulty: Intermediate (2.5-3/5), extra riding available.
- Theme: Angkor Wat & the amazing flavours of SE Asia
- Dates: Check here for dates over December to February
Cambodia Cycling Tour Highlights
- Full day guided cycling tour of UNESCO listed Angkor Wat in Siem Reap (escape the crowds, visit lesser known but equally impressive temples, watch the sunrise over this stunning site).
- Participate in a wok style cooking class at a local cooking school and learn the secrets to great Asian flavours
- The weather. We have timed this tour to take advantage of warm but dry weather in Cambodia, and not too hot and not too wet!
- Warm welcoming locals and incredibly friendly villages.
Cambodia Cycling Tour Pics – This Could be You!
Your cycling tour includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in quality boutique style properties (some with swimming pools!)
- 7 x full breakfasts included
- 5 x restaurant dinners
- Modern well maintained Trek style mountain bike & helmet
- Fully guided Angkor Wat tour (full day incl entry ticket) with stunning sunrise
- 1 x authentic Cambodian cooking class (3 hours)
- 1 x 60 minute massage
- Pepper Farm tour (yes Cambodia is famous for pepper farming!)
- Water bottle, drinking water & fruit whilst cycling
- 2 guides (1 local and 1 western ex Food & Beverage Hotel Director)
- Support van with mechanic throughout (no fixing punctures!!)
- Pick up and drop off airport transfers
- Price: $A2,500pp twin share/double (single supplement $A250 )
- Incredible memories from a trip of a lifetime.
We’d love you to join us on the amazing, once in a lifetime tour of beautiful and exotic Cambodia.