COVID Status Update
Tour de Vines is open and operating tours in regions and states where travel restrictions allow.
We are able to host you on a tour depending on the tour region and where you live. See the guidelines below for intra and interstate travel restrictions.
Tour de Vines is an accredited COVID Safe Tour operator.
Tour de Vines has taken the following steps to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and staff at the places and venues we visit
- Practice social distancing at all times
- Comply with all venue (eg restaurants) guidelines at all times
- Provide compliant face masks for all staff and guests that do not have one
- Provide a personal hand
sanitiser in all common areas (eg transport vehicles)
- Clean and sanitise all equipment before and after each use
Revised Terms & Conditions
COVID Update: For any new bookings from the 1st June 2020, if government imposed travel restrictions are still in place at the time of your scheduled tour with Tour de Vines:
1. The choice of a full refund* will be made available or a tour credit without any fees or costs will be applied to reschedule for a later date, or rebook onto any other tour where restrictions may not apply. There is no expiry on your credit and the credit can be used on any tour in any destination.
2. A deposit of $100 (normally $200 for Aus and $400 for international) is required to secure a booking for all tours (except day tours which will still require payment in full noting the above term still applies).
3. Balance of payment is not due until 30 days (normally 60 days) before the tour starts, or your confirmed itinerary has been issued, whichever is the later.
*Refunds are processed after the original booked date of travel and not beforehand. This is to ensure that actual restrictions are in place to qualify for any refunds.
Travel Restrictions Information
See the links below to each relevant State or Territory website outlining updated rules and processes depending on where you are travelling from and to. Please note these are guidelines online, and whilst updated regularly please check your local authority before booking a cycling tour with us.
Inbound non essential international visitors are not permitted.
There is a ban on all overseas travel, with few exceptions.
Discussions are currently being held for travel to and from New Zealand but no offical announcement has been made.
Any changes to the rules below assume adherence to safe distancing and hygiene practices throughout.
Read more and stay up to date on the Victoria Department of Health Services website.
See all our Victorian Cycling Tours
New South Wales
Stay up to date here: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/travel-and-transport-advice
See our Cycling Tours in NSW
Check the Queensland government website for all updates on travel restrictions: https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/
Go to the SA Government website for COVID recovery for more.
See the range of South Australian Cycling Tours on our website.
The Northern Territory
You will have to quarantine if you have been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the 14 days before you arrive in the Territory.
Stay up to date here: https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-the-premier-and-cabinet/covid-19-coronavirus-travel-advice
More info Tas Govt COVID website
Book your place on our Tasmania Cycling Tours now and don't miss out!
Find out more on ACT COVID travel rules here: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/community/travel
You can find out about current restrictions and rules regarding travelling to New Zealand from Australia here:
See our New Zealand cycling tours and join us on this amazing trips.
Stay up to Date
Visitor the offical Federal Government website to stay up to date on all current travel restrictions for both Australian inbound and outbound and for links to each of the states respective policies.
Self drive and self guided trips are now possible in many states. Our self guided cycling getaways are a great way to travel exclusively with your friends or family, and are COVID friendly. Choose from self guided options in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland.