Cycling Tour Dordogne
Discover this fascinating region of France on our Cycling Tour Dordogne whilst marvelling at the beauty of hilltop castles and underground caves, between tastings of world class wines and cuisine, and even a canoe along the Dordogne river itself. The Cycle Tour Dordogne is a moderate level tour that has become one of our most popular French cycling tours, and for good reason! The region of Dordogne has a lot to say not only about the long and chequered history of France, but also about the geography of Europe and how the continent was formed and shaped.
EXCLUSIVE: Travelling via Paris? Tour de Vines is offering those who book a French cycling holiday before 31st December the preceding year an exclusive cycling day tour of Paris complete with an expert local guide. Visit the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dam and many more highlights. This offer for your French cycling holiday is exclusive to Tour de Vines.
What We Love About this France Cycling Tour in Dordogne
- Prehistoric art at Lascaux and Les Eyzies
- Medieval chateaux perched above the river
- The pilgrimage site of Rocamadour
- Canoeing on the Dordogne
- Superb Perigordian cuisine
- The fun of cycling in a group and making new friends!
What's Included in Your France Cycling Tour in Dordogne
- Flexbile collection from local airport or train station & onward transfers
- Quality Trek bicycles & helmets (if required)
- Water bottles (to take home as souvenirs)
- Detailed riding instructions and colour route maps
- Charming 3* (occasionally 4*) auberges, inns and hotels
- Buffet style breakfasts with croissants, pastries, meats, cheeses and cereals
- Gourmet dinners for all 6 nights of your holiday
- Fine wine (or soft drink alternative) with all evening meals and coffee to follow
- 2 experienced bilingual guides with each tour
- Delivery of your luggage to your hotel room each day
- Entry fees to attractions and historical sites
- An unforgettable experience!
Dordogne France Cycling Tour Dates & Prices
- 2nd - 8th June 2024
- 21st - 27th July 2024
- 1st - 7th September 2024
Check the calendar below for up to date prices, availability and new tour dates.
COVID Safe Practices apply to this tour, specifically:
- All guests are provided with face masks to be worn when in common areas and on any bus transfers
- All guests are provided with personal hand sanitiser for usage during the tour
- All equipment is sanitised pre and post every use including bikes and bus surfaces
- Venues visited (eg accommodation) adhere to COVID safe hygiene and social distancing rules (when last checked)
Tour de Vines has been running tours in since 2002 and has been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 and is now a Hall of Fame inductee. You can be assured we are a quality operator and want nothing more than for you to have an amazing travel experience.
“We just wanted to take this opportunity to send a big THANK YOU for a wonderful trip I know that it is very difficult to put all that together but I thought we had a great group and everything from the riding to the wonderful places to stay and the food were exceptional…”
Itinerary at a Glance
Transfer from Brive la Gaillard to our hotel in Aubas. A warm up ride takes us to Montignac then some time to relax or have a swim in the hotel pool before our group dinner.