Work With Us
Interested in a cycling tour guides career? We are always looking for qualified, friendly and cycle loving guides, as well as drivers to support our tours, across all the regions we operate our cycling tours, including in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, France, Croatia & Italy.
Our tours are fun, our customers full of life, energy and willingness to learn about the regions they travel in. We pay well and look after our cycling tour guides.
We are HIRING RIGHT NOW, see our head office role on SEEK here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51838992
Cycling Tour Guides
As a cycling tour guide, you do need to meet these minimum criteria:
- First Aid Qualified (current, obtained or renewed in at least the last 3 years with CPR)
- Competent in basic bike maintenance (fix punctures, change displaced, brake/gear alignments...etc)
- Customer service experience is preferred or demonstrated customer handling experience.
- Speak at least English AND the local language (e.g.: French, Italian...New Zealand - ha ha).
**We are particularly on the look out for local Victoria (Australia) & South Australian based cycling guides.
Cycle Tour Support Drivers
We are also always on the lookout for relevant drivers in all our regions. The typical driving assignment is to support customers for 'on call' requests during the cycling tour (pick up tired riders, assist in mechanical failure or other incidents), move luggage for guests from town to town and most importantly, transfer guests as required for the itinerary. So drivers need to be comfortable and show experience with the following:
- Driving an 11 seater bus (normal licence in Australia is suitable, bus licence even better)
- Adhering to schedules (pick up times for customers) and meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Comfortable with a bus full of customers, a trailer full of bikes and a load of luggage
- Physically able to lift and move bikes and occasionally large luggage loads
- Have an ABN and able to invoice on hours worked basis
We'd love to hear from you if you feel you'd fit the above and are happy with seasonal or contract based hours, so please contact Tour de Vines if you're looking to start or continue your cycling tour guiding career or occasional driving duties.