Victoria Cycling Tours
Tour de Vines has an expanding range of Cycling Tours in Victoria (Australia). Victoria has the highest concentration of rail trails and off road paths in Australia perfect for cycling. The best of these is the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail (see our Ultimate Guide), an iconic cycle path in North East Victoria that travels directly through the wine regions of the King Valley, Alpine Valley, Milawa and Rutherglen. Starting in Rutherglen (the 'Murray') and travelling all the way to beautiful Bright (the 'Mountains'), the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail is over 120kms of paved trail.
Tour de Vines is also offering self guided and select date small group guided tours on The Great Victorian Rail Trail. The 'Great Vic' as it's affectionately know is the longest rail trail in Victoria and is ideal for a multi day escape.
As a bonus, being a southern state of Australia, Victoria also has a concentration of high-quality wine regions. This also means great for gourmet treats! The wine regions in Victoria that these tours explore include the King Valley, Alpine Valley and Milawa region in North East Victoria (including Rutherglen, Glenrowan and Beechworth areas). Victoria also has the Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula in the greater Melbourne region, as well as the lesser-known Henty, Grampian, Pyrenees and Bendigo regions.
Victoria is also a cycle friendly state with world class food and wine experiences and is the home of our cycling tours in Australia. See some of our growing range of cycling tours in Victoria below.
Check out more Australian cycling tours here.
Cycling Tours in Victoria
Choose from the following Cycling Tours in Victoria (G = Group, SG = Self Guided)
- Tour de Murray to Mountains Rail Trail (G): The 'OG' trip. Ride Beechworth to Bright. Small groups, fully guided weekend getaway, Fri to Sunday.
- Tour de Murray to Mountains Self guided (SG): Beechworth to Bright. Self guided cycling tour, fully supported, any date, 2 days/2 nights.
- Tour de Bright (SG): Beechworth to Bright. Self guided 4 days/3 nights cycling tour from Beechworth to Bright.
- Tour de Grand Gourmet (SG): Beechworth to Bright + Milawa. Guided & self guided cycling tour 5 days/4 nights.
- Tour de North East Active (G): Murray to Mountains Rail Trail from Yackandandah, via Beechworth, Milawa, Myrtleford and Bright with new Harrietville extension. 7 days/6 nights luxury accommodation. Amazing food & wine. Fully guided.
- Great Victorian Rail Trail (SG): 3 nights/4 days Mansfield to Tallarook. Fully supported.
- Tour de Great Southern Rail Trail (SG): 2 nights/2 days on the scenic Great Southern Rail Trail, perfect mini-escape from Melbourne.