Tour de Beechworth to Bright – Easter Weekend Guided Tour
Join us on this special ‘Easter Weekend’ 2023 cycling tour in beautiful North East Victoria. Staying 2 nights in historic Beechworth, and 2 nights in Myrtleford, we ride the iconic Murray to Mountain Rail Trail from Beechworth to Bright. This tour includes visits to the gourmet region of Milawa and the stunning ride into popular Bright. We enjoy gourmet winery lunches, dinners at iconic local venues and partake in annual Easter events held at some of the local
wineries, which are not to be missed!
Let us sort your Easter plans for 2023 with this all inclusive cycling tour. Places are strictly limited with very limited accommodation already pre-booked. So be quick!
Highlights on Your Easter Long Weekend Cycling Tour from Beechworth to Bright
There are so many highlights on this trip, but here are a few that we especially love:
- Having your Easter long weekend sorted, just get to Beechworth and we do the rest!
- The weather at this time of year is stunning.
- Riding the scenic Murray to Mountains Rail Trail itself is such a joy. Sealed, off road, safe and only 1 fairly easy hill.
- The food and wine of the region is famous and we get to enjoy much of it, with 3 winery lunches included in your tour.
- The scenery is wonderful, and with lots of time for photo stops your camera roll will be overflowing!
What's Included in Your Easter Long Weekend Cycling tour from Beechworth to Bright
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 x Breakfasts
- 3 x gourmet lunches (platter style wineries or café)
- 3 x dinners in local restaurants or breweries
- All wine and product tastings
- 3 days supported cycling with a qualified, trained local tour guide
- Luggage transfers daily & on call support
- All purchases collected and stored for take home at end of tour
- Environmentally friendly water bottle (made from recycled sugar cane)
- Lightweight fair trade cycling t-shirt
- 1 x Return transfer from Myrtleford to Beechworth
- Amazing memories!!
This tour is amazing value when you add up all those inclusions.
Easter 2023 Weekend Cycling Tour Dates & Prices
This is a one off exclusive Easter Long Weekend 2023 departure, with the group size strictly capped due to limited accommodation.
The tour schedule in brief is:
- Thursday 6th April, 2023. Arrival Beechworth. Overnight.
- Friday 7th April, 2023. Ride to Milawa. Return to Beechwroth. Overnight.
- Saturday 8th April 2023. Ride to Myrtleford. Overnight
- Sunday 9th April 2023. Ride to Bright, overnight Myrtleford.
- Monday 10th April 2023. Return transfer to Beechworth or onward.
Prices and live availability can be seen on the calendar section below.
Starting at $1,549pp with pretty much everything included.
Extras are available and can be booked online below, and are:
- Bike Hire, choose from Trek FX (150) or Electric assist bike (300)
- Extra night accommodation pre or post (strictly s.t availability due to Easter) at 200 per room per night
- Pick up and transfers from Wangaratta station $100pp (each way if also wanting drop off)
- Albury airport transfers $150 (per trip so if a group divide by number of guests).
- Vline tickets from Melbourne to Wangaratta return with pick up and drop off transfers 180pp
Small Group Trips
Our small group fully guided tours are...well, awesome! We always receive rave reviews on these trips and this is because our guides are amazing and our guests always get along and have so many common interests. Your guide and support driver do everything for you (almost everything!) and so your holiday is completely stress free.
COVID Safe Practices
COVID Safe Practices apply to this tour, specifically:
- All guests are provided with face masks to be worn when in common areas and on any bus transfers
- All guests are provided with personal hand sanitiser for usage during the tour
- All equipment is sanitised pre and post every use including bikes and bus surfaces
- All venues visited are implementing safe distancing and sanitising procedures.
Quality Accredited Tourism Business
Tour de Vines is a Quality Tourism Accredited tour operator. You can be confident our equipment and service standards will meet your expectations.
Tour de Vines has been running tours in since 2002 and has been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 and is now a Hall of Fame inductee. You can be assured we are a quality operator and want nothing more than for you to have an amazing travel experience.
Itinerary at a Glance
Arrival Beechworth. Group dinner. Overnight.