Tour de Queensland Rail Trails
This Queensland Cycling Tour is a beauty. Ride the Kilkivan and Brisbane Valley Rail Trails in a fully supported, small group tour. Finish with 2 nights in beautiful Noosa and an easy coastal ride.
On this Queensland cycling tour, the terrain is as varied as is the scenery. From coastal beaches to rural farmland. From concrete flat cycling paths to hard packed dirt trails. Whist no technical biking skills are required, a sense of adventure and a love of the great outdoors is.
Combining the Kilkivan to Kingaroy Rail Trail with the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail makes this Queensland cycling tour unique. And Tour de Vines does all the heavy lifting for you, just turn up and be ready to ride and Tour de Vines will do the rest.
On top of all that, our small group cycling tours are always fun. Our guides are characters and our fellow guests always get along, so we make sure you have a great time over and above the enjoyable cycling. The group size is kept small, with a maximum of 10 guests, so you are guaranteed personal service, a real connections with your fellow travellers and support team.
What We Love About this Queensland Cycling Tour
- Traffic free cycling on Australia’s longest continuous rail trail the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail
- A magical winter getaway timed to take advantage of the sunny conditions in beautiful South East Queensland
- Cruising along the Sunshine Coast beachside pathways as we glide into famous Noosa
- Savouring the Queensland hinterland views and rural ambience
- The famous Tour de Vines' fun atmosphere and meeting like minded travellers
What's Included on this Queensland Cycling Tour:
- 8 nights ensuite accommodation (excludes Brisbane at end of tour)
- All breakfasts & morning teas on the trails
- 4 x dinners (bistro style meals + 1 restaurant in Brisbane)
- Quality Trek MTB (hardtail E-bikes available with supplement see below)
- Pick up and return transfers to and from Brisbane at start and end of tour
- A winery visit with tasting fees covered
- Snacks, water and fruit for cycling stops
- Printed itinerary with maps, distances and guides
- Full-time guided support & 'sag wagon' following throughout
- Bike mechanical assistance and nightly maintenance checks
- Tour Kit with Environmentally friendly T-shirt + cycling water bottle
Optional Extras Include:
- Trek E-bike $400
- Post tour night in Brisbane 3.5/4 star $250 per room per night
Prices and dates can be seen in the calendar section (see below) with live availability. Groups are strictly limited to 10 per departure so will fill up.
Scheduled dates for the 2024 season are as follows (see below for latest update and any changes), starting:
- 27th August - 4th September 2024
Optional add ons are below and can be added when booking online:
- Trek hardtail MTB is included in tour price
- Trek E-MTB $400
- Post tour night in Brisbane 3.5/4 star $270 per room per night (divide by 2 if 2 sharing a room for per person rate). Subject to availability and rate may change depending on room type available.
COVID Safe Practices
Tour de Vines is an accredited COVID Safe Tour operator.
Tour de Vines has taken the following steps to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and staff at the places and venues we visit:
- Practice social distancing at all times
- Comply with all venue (eg restaurants) guidelines at all times
- Provide compliant and new face masks for each and every guest and all staff
- Provide a personal hand
sanitiser to each and every guest
- Clean and sanitise all equipment before and after each use
Terms & Conditions
Please refer to our updated T&Cs page for the latest policies including for COVID related cancellations and refunds.
Itinerary at a Glance
Arrive Brisbane. Pick up transfers available on this day. Meet your guide and fellow riders at our first group dinner, always fun. Overnight Brisbane.