Tour de Islands & National Parks of Croatia – Cycling Boat Tour
Join us on this incredible exploration of the Dalmatian Islands & National Parks of Croatia on this cycling boat tour. Sail aboard a premium ship with spacious ensuite cabins and gourmet cuisine & wine, whilst enjoying stunning island cruising and amazing daily guided cycling on the beautiful Adriatic islands of Croatia. This is the cycling trip of a lifetime that will create memories that will last forever.
This is a relatively easy cycling tour with an average 25-30kms per day - see the brief itinerary below. You will cruise between the Croatian mainland and the stunning islands north of Split, and visit two National Parks and the islands of Central Dalmatia. The tour starts and ends from lovely Trogir. Croatia has a beautiful coast with thousands of islands, reefs and bays. Numerous romantic ruins, charming hills, countless natural beauties and phenomena are waiting to be discovered. The list of highlights on this Croatian cycling tour is long, with just a few listed below.
You will sail aboard a premium ship with spacious air conditioned cabins, complete with private ensuite, lot's of open public space for relaxing, reading and resting after your days' cycling. Meals on board are of a very high standard and are of typical Croatian cuisine. There is also a bar on board perfect for that post ride G&T after a quick dip off the boat. What a perfect way to end a day of cycling!
What We Love About this Cycling Tour in Croatia
- Visit the UNESCO protected old town of Trogir (near Split)
- See Šibenik with its famous cathedral
- Witness the famous sunsets from the Roman old city of Zadar
- Feel the power of the incredible National Park Krka waterfalls
- Admire the stunning beauty of the Kornati Islands
What's Including in Your Cycling Tour in Croatia
- 8-day trip on a Premium ship with full crew looking after your every need
- 7 nights in a double cabin below deck with shower/toilet (upgrade to upper deck available)
- 4 x full board and 3 x half board meals included. Drinks bar available onboard
- Daily guided cycling tours as described in the itinerary with local English speaking guides
- Overview & maps for the daily tours (on board) if required
- Entrance fees for the National Parks (group visits only)
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Environmentally friendly cycling water bottle
- Lightweight fair trade cycling t-shirt
Island of Croatia Cycling Boat Tour Dates
Please refer to the calendar section below for up to date prices, live availability and real time tour dates.
Upgrades to above deck subject to availability.
You are welcome to BYO bike or can hire as follows:
- Quality hybrid bike $A150
- E-bike $A300
Islands of Croatia Cycling Boat Tour Additional Info:
- Single cabin supplement is $A800 below deck and $A1120 above deck.
- You can elect to share a same sex cabin to avoid the single supplement subject to availability
- BYO bikes are acceptable (conditions apply)
- High quality Hybrid bikes are available at $A150 and can be ordered online when booking.
- Quality E-bikes are available on all departures at $A300 (limited availability).
COVID Safe Practices apply to this tour, specifically:
- All guests are provided with face masks to be worn when in common areas and on any bus transfers
- All guests are provided with personal hand sanitiser for usage during the tour
- All equipment is sanitised pre and post every use including bikes and bus surfaces
- Venues visited (eg accommodation) adhere to COVID safe hygiene and social distancing rules (when last checked)
Tour de Vines has been running tours in since 2002 and has been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 and is now a Hall of Fame inductee. You can be assured we are a quality operator and want nothing more than for you to have an amazing travel experience.
Wow, Croatia is just so beautiful. And this is a brilliant way to experience this country. The ships are wonderful, very comfortable, air conditioned, ensuite cabins, great food and fun crew. The cycling is ideal, not too hard (although we took the e-bikes on 1 day). The National Parks visited are amazing. And no packing and unpacking every day. We are super keen to do this again someday soon. Thanks again!
Itinerary at a Glance
Embark your ship at Trogir, first excursion to Rogoznica – a village on a small island. No cycling. Overnight