Tour de South Dalmatia Islands E-Bike Cycling Tour – Croatia
Tour de Vines is pleased to now offer exclusive E-bike tours in Croatia. These bike and boat itineraries get you sailing the beautiful islands of South Dalmatia whilst cruising the daily rides on your e-bike. Importantly, your fellow riders and guides are also on e-bikes, so there is no need to stress about going too fast, or too slow. Take your time, enjoy the relatively ease of riding an e-bike and savour the stunning surrounds of Croatia.
This South Dalmatia Islands e-bike tour off the mainland of Croatia, will have you in awe of the beauty of Adriatic Europe. The azure waters have to be seen to be believed, coupled with centuries old quaint villages on beautiful remote islands, and the grand old World Heritage listed town of Split, is a combination to be found nowhere else.
You will be sailing aboard a premium, spacious and air-conditioned ship (see more on the ships used on these tours), the perfect way to explore this coastal paradise. Enjoy a morning dip before heading out for your daily guided cycling tour on these stunning islands, including world heritage listed islands of Korcula and Hvar. Gourmet meals are provided and included on board as per the inclusions below, and are typical Croatian cuisine. The on board bar provides the ideal way to end the day with a G&T on the deck watching the stunning Dalmatia sunsets.
The cycling is traditionally graded medium/difficult, with mainly easy days around 20-40kms, but with an e-bike the rides are more on the easy side. There are 2 cycling days that include 400m ascents (Day 3 & 6 see itinerary description below) and these are easily managed with the quality e-bikes provided on this tour (or BYO). Some cycling experience is recommended to maximise your enjoyment. The tours are fully guided and supported.
What We Love About this E-Bike and Boat Cycling Tour in Croatia
- Visit the stunning island of Hvar and wander amongst the Spanish buildings
- Experience why the World Heritage listed old town of Split has become a must visit in Europe
- Cycle around the most beautiful of the Dalmation Islands, Korcula
- Swim from the back of your ship in the temperate, crystal clear waters of the Adriatic
- Enjoy the social atmosphere on board and the always fun 'Captains Dinner' on the final night
What's Included in Your E-Bike & Boat Cycling Tour in Croatia
- 8-day trip on a premium ship (as above or equivalent) with full crew
- 7 nights in a private cabin on board your sailing ship
- 4 x full board and 3 x half board (option to have a picnic for lunch)
- Quality hybrid bikes or e-bikes available for hire (or BYO) loaded/unloaded daily for you
- Guided cycling tours and sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Overview-maps for the daily tours (on board) if required
- Bed linen and towels
E-Bike & Boat Cycling Tour in Croatia Dates & Prices
Please refer to the calendar section below for up to date prices, live availability and real time tour dates.
Please note prices do vary depending on the departure date, so check the calendar below and note the price when you click on the date.
You are welcome to BYO bike or can hire from the quality e-bikes available as part of this tour (can book online or contact us for more info).
South Dalmatia Islands E-Bike & Boat Cycling Tour Croatia
Additional Tour Info:
- Single cabin supplement is from $A910.
- Guests can elect to share a same sex cabin to avoid the single supplement subject to availability
COVID Safe Practices apply to this tour, specifically:
- All guests are provided with face masks to be worn when in common areas and on any bus transfers
- All guests are provided with personal hand sanitiser for usage during the tour
- All equipment is sanitised pre and post every use including bikes and bus surfaces
- Venues visited (eg accommodation) adhere to COVID safe hygiene and social distancing rules (when last checked)
Tour de Vines has been running tours in since 2002 and has been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 and is now a Hall of Fame inductee. You can be assured we are a quality operator and want nothing more than for you to have an amazing travel experience.
I was completely satisfied with the customer service...my expectations were exceeded in many ways. My two tour guides managed to bring people from 7 countries together to form a group. I think that's a very remarkable achievement!
The crew, the food, the bike tours, the general Organisation. We felt safe, well informed, listened to. It was a really very enjoyable week.
Itinerary at a Glance
Arrive Trogir with first cruise starting 3 pm from Trogir to Split. Overnight stay in Split.