Cycling South Australia has to be on any travellers list of things to do. For those that like a bit of active travel, South Australia has a good assortment of relatively easy, safe, off road cycling trails. Combine this with the plentiful and quality food and wine experiences that South Australia is famous for, and this is an ideal travel getaway.
We’ve put together an image gallery from our recent cycling South Australia wine regions tour that explored the Barossa, Clare Valley and McLaren Vale wine regions – we call it the Tour de South Australia Vineyards – which will give you a glimpse of the fantastic fun to be had on this itinerary.
Cycling South Australia Highlights
Just some of the highlights from our recent cycling South Australia Vineyards tour included:
– Wandering the famous Adelaide Central Market and tasting the incredible range of gourmet treats
– Visiting Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop in the Barossa and getting to sample first hand the produce
– Wine tasting at the famous Penfolds Cellar door in Nuriopta (and buying!)
– Cycling the safe, off road trails in Barossa and the Riesling Rail Trail in the Clare Valley
– Lunch at the beautiful and sumptuous Skillogallee Winery and dinner at the award winning Seed in Clare
– Fun day in McLaren Vale cycling the Shiraz Rail Trail and visiting world class wineries
If you do one thing this year, make sure you add cycling South Australia to your list of things to do, and have it high on your list. Check the South Australia cycling tours page for the latest departure dates and more info on cycling in South Australia
Cycling South Australia Pics
Tour de Vines has three cycling tours in South Australia and we’d love to have you join us on any of these fun, safe and memorable experiences:
- Tour de Riesling Rail Trail in the Clare Valley (3 days/2nights)
- Tour de SA Vineyards (6 days5 nights)
- Tour de McLaren Vale (day tour from Adelaide)
Call 1300 665 330 to find out more.