Tour de Vines has a range of gourmet cycling tours for you to choose from, and we have listed all our tours here to make it easy to find your next cycling tour escape. All of these itineraries are easy to do, pretty much any reasonably active person would be comfortable on these cycling tours, and in fact, some are so easy you may actually put on weight with the amazing gourmet food and wine that we sample!!
What’s so great about our cycling tours?
- The tours are ‘all inclusive‘, fully supported, with meals and wine tasting, and we can even supply the bike.
- They make for a brilliant week, weekend or day escape. A single booking and your holiday is all done.
- Tour de Vines has thoroughly researched and tested – yes it’s tough but someone has to do it – all our itineraries and we go to great lengths to ensure you are experiencing the best in each of the wine regions we travel to.
- Food, wine, cellar doors and accommodation are all included in your cycling tour, with the stunning scenery and great outdoors always there for you to enjoy. We select the best regions to ensure your cycling tour is amazing.
- All our tours are priced so they are great value for you our customers.
Here’s our selection of cycling tours:
Gourmet Cycling Tours in Victoria
- Tour de Murray to Mountains Rail Trail. This is a fully guided, small group weekend cycling tour from Beechworth to Bright (72kms) over 2 days and 2 nights. Our most popular winery cycling tour, you can check availability for weekends from October to May each year on the tour page, book online or contact us to find out more.
- Tour de Murray to Mountains Pedal n Pamper is the same cycling itinerary as the group guided weekend above, from Beechworth to Bright, and can be enjoyed as a self guided tour on any dates that suit you, and comes with 4 star accommodation and extra food inclusions.
- Tour de Milawa Gourmet Escape is based in Beechworth, and is a 2 night accommodation and 1 day cycling tour package, all inclusive it’s the perfect weekend getaway with your partner, or group of friends.
- Tour de Gourmet in a Day is for those in Beechworth already, or nearby, and want to experience the best of the surrounding area and love the idea of an easy cycling ride. Bikes, lunch, transport and tastings all included.
- And the Tour de Grand Gourmet, a 5 day 4 night ‘grand food and wine tour’ of north east Victoria. Limited dates and limited places, an incredible cycling tour through the increasingly popular gourmet regions of Australia.
Gourmet Cycling Tours in New South Wales
- Tour de Mudgee Cellar Door Escape is a brilliant, 2 night accommodation and 1 day winery cycling tour package. Experience the amazing wines and gourmet food of Mudgee, whilst cycling the flat, easy paths to stunning cellar doors.
Gourmet Cycling Tours in South Australia
- Tour de Clare Valley Riesling Trail cycles the famous Riesling Trail and experiences the best of this amazing wine region. This winery cycle tour is self guided, is for 2 nights and 2 days, and can be taken any day or date that suits you.
- Tour de McLaren Vale is an easy day tour that includes pick up and drop off from Adelaide city, bikes, lunch, a guide and lots of wine tastings. It’s the perfect day tour whilst in Adelaide.
Gourmet Cycling Tours in Europe
France is the home of the winery and gourmet based cycling tour, and we have 2 incredible itineraries to choose from:
- Tour de Bordeaux is the quintessential winery based cycling tour in the famous Bordeaux wine region of France. A 6 night, 7 day all inclusive cycling tour, with incredible food, amazing chateau accommodation, fully guided and supported, it’s a once in a lifetime experience for anyone that likes French food and wine, the outdoors and and a little bit of cycling.
- The Tour de Loire Valley is as equally impressive cycling tour, with slightly fewer and flatter kilometers to ride, but certainly no less gourmet food and wine to enjoy, this tour is the most popular in France and for good reason.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about new cycling tours, last minute offers and specials, and more
Contact us to find out more about any of our cycling tours. We look forward to cycling with you soon.