If you’re considering a France cycling holiday, then now might be just the time to make the leap because we have available very limited places at significantly discounted prices across our range of France cycling itineraries, and combined with these 4 factors, now is the ideal time to book that trip to Europe.
France Cycling Holiday Sale* – 2017 departures
Provence Roman: Save $750 per single or $1,500 per couple
Provence Luberon: Save $750 per single or $1,500 per couple
Dordogne: Save $750 per single or $1,400 per couple
Burgundy: Save $750 per single or $1,500 per couple
Bordeaux: Save $750 per single or $1,400 per couple (blog post on cycling in Bordeaux)
Alsace: Save $750 per single or $1,500 per couple
Loire: Save $750 per single or $1,500 per couple
France Cycling Holiday Sale Terms
- Offer is for online bookings only using voucher code France17 at checkout.
- *Click on the tour link above to proceed to the tour page and online booking.
- Available on any France tour departure in 2017 subject to availability.
- Deposit must be received no later than 31st March 2017 to secure discount.
- Full balance due 90 days from departure. Can’t be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Top 4 Reasons to book a France Cycling Holiday Now
- The $A is strong against the Euro (and British Pound), so you are getting great value for money on these tours, and on any spend whilst you are there. Grab that special bottle of Bordeaux whilst you’re there for a bargain!
- Flights to Europe are cheap, with ‘real’ prices not having gone up for approximately the last 5 years. Additionally, with fuel prices low right now, it’s a great time to snag a great airfare to Europe. Check out these great airfares from Air France to Europe.
- Whilst France and Paris are always busy, Paris has reported a slight drop in visitor numbers over the last 3 months. So accommodation is cheaper, and the best rooms in the best properties are just that little bit easier to get.
- Finally, with the bargains available on our France cycling holidays, combined with the above savings, now is probably the ideal time to book that Europe trip, making for a very affordable and memorable escape to a beautiful holiday.
Call Tour de Vines on 1300 665 330 to book any of these cycling trips and take advantage of these huge discounts (spaces are strictly limited). Links to all our France Cycling Holidays here: https://tourdevines.com.au/cycling-tours/cycling-tours-france/